I figure it's time to introduce ourselves :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faerin

Reaction score
Hi my name is Tara and I have two Holland Lops named Peter and Babs. Peter is a broken tort buck who was born march 1st 2008. He was brought over to the mainland with me when I moved. I have had Peter since he was 8 weeks old. Babs is a black and grey doe who is between two and three. I just rescued her from a girl who was going to surrender her to the SPCA. Unfortunately Babs has has quite a few homes in her short little life and has seen the inside of the SPCA a few times so I decided that my home would be her forever home. Both my buns are desexed and I am in the process of trying to bond them.

I also have a Chihuahua X puppy who will be four months on the 19th, that is my third baby :). She is pure black and full of energy.

Edit: Pictures will be posted in a few days as I don't have a computer at the moment.

cant wait to see pics i love, love , love the lops!!!!!!

so glad you rescued Babs, i had a babs bunny when i was younger.

Welcome to the forum! This is a great site and everyone here is very helpful. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your bunny's and hearing about your life as a bunny slave.

Okay I finally got my computer back but I only have old pictures. They are of Peter when I first got him over a year ago. My computer and phone both decided to crap out on me so I will have to take current pictures when I get a hold of a camera.

peterclose.jpg

peteratfood.jpg

petershifty.jpg

peterfullon.jpg

peterbw.jpg

peterchest.jpg

peterbw2.jpg

peterinhands.jpg

peteronback.jpg

Thanks guys I love him to bits :) He's still adorable even though he's his baby body and he's still pretty small. He absolutely loves being on his back when he sits with me or his dad. Paul (his dad) lives over on Vancouver Island and he is Peter's best buddy and Pete will beg to come sit with Paul. It's pretty adorable. He will sit like that for hours on Paul's knees or in his arms but always upside down.

Here's a few pics of my sleepy puppy that were taken a week ago. I know she's not a bun but I figured I would share anyways :)

ebony-1.jpg

Ebony sitting on Paul's lap(she misses him since we don't live with him anymore)
ebony2.jpg

Snuggling in for a nap after some playtime
ebony3.jpg

Watery eyes after a huge yawn :)

OMG! Melting from cuteness!! :bunnyheart

What sweeties! Beware, I might have to come bunnynap Peter!

Anyway welcome to RO! :)

I have some pictures of peter and babs that I took with my phone today while they were on their extremely unsucessful bunny date. I will try to post them tomorrow.

Welcome to RO, Tara!
happy0172.gif

Peter is so incredibly adorable. I also love your puppy Ebony, what a sweetheart she looks to be. I'm sorry that Peter and Babs bunny date was unsuccessful. Bunny bonding can take time and be quite complicated, but totally worth the effort. I hope they can work out whatever differences they are having.

See you around the forum!

he is adorable, he reminds me of my Charger,lol!!!!!

More pictures!

I know they aren't the best quality but it's the best I can do at the moment with only a cell phone camera.

Peter on his unsuccessful bunny date with Babs. He had tons of fun binkying around and running from one end of the room to the other but Babs didn't want anything to do with him and would lunge if he (or Ebony) got to close. Some of the pictures of Peter are him trying to investigate the camera since it makes funny noises that he couldn't understand.
Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Babs my resident *itch :p I still love her though. She was being terrible that day and attacking anything and everything. She's hiding under the shoe rack we have in our front hallway.

Picture008.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Latest posts

Back