i feel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi all

i feel abit unsure of trying lucy with different flowers to eat

i no they would be alot better than all of the processed rubbish that we buy

full of sugar and things they dont need

-thanls buck for the website but can i ask you nice people

would u give your rabbit a carnation or a rose to eat

varna xxx

Hi Varna, I didn't need to give Pernod and perrythem to eat - they stripped all the roses off the bushes in the summerleaving nothing but bare twigs :X

Pernodpot

Pernod caught in the act of eating my roses!

LuvaBun wrote:
HiVarna, I didn't need to give Pernod and perry them to eat - theystripped all the roses off the bushes in the summer leaving nothing butbare twigs :X

Pernodpot

Pernod caught in the act of eating my roses!
LMAO! He looks like he's thinking "WHAT?! you mean those were just for looks?"

Hi Varna,

I wouldn't get flowers for my rabbits to eat. Enjoythem! There are plenty of other things you can giveLucy.

Here's a list that I had posted in the cheat sheet post.

Safe Foods for Rabbits:http://earthhome.tripod.com/saferab.html

Luvabun,

That picture of Pernod is Priceless!! There's no doubt he wascaught with 'his hand in the cookie jar'. What a littleStinker. And that look he's giving you - Too Much!!

Give him a big kiss for me. What a Trouble Bubble!!

-Carolyn

Thanks all. I know, looking like that, how couldI be angry? BTW, Pernod is the she, Perry is the he. With all thegender bending gone on in the last few weeks, it's easy to get confused:D.

Varna, have to agree with Carolyn. There are plenty of things alot lessexpensive than flowers to give Lucy. I mean, when Tony gets you a bigbunch of flowers, you don't want her eating them, do ya ;)- Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Thanks all. I know, looking like that, how could I be angry?
I don't think any of us could really get angry with ourbunnies! They have those innocent looks, the sweet littlenoses and we just melt......

She's adorable luvabun! I think I would have just said "no problem sweetie" LOL

Yep! every time.....

Even this morning.... I gave bo his usual treat for breakfast... he gota dried cranberry today. He looked at me so pathetic andmiserable.... he's just starving! He nearly climbed the cage standingup so tall trying to get to me with those wanting little eyes lookingat me....... he got 2 cheerios. :p

what a lovely pucture jan

it seems as if she is saying

SORRY MAM I DIDNT MEAN TOO EAT ALL OF THEM

XXXX

Latest posts

Back