I feel like such and idiot...this is a boy bunny isn't it?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stina3246

Reaction score
So I was watching Lawnie and SHE sat up and I noticed that she had 2 "swellings" one on either side of her anus. The I thought....OMG, Those are bunny balls, Lawnie's a BOY!!!! She/he is about 6-8 months now. The pet store said it was a girl....

I don't really mind but HIS name is Lawnie! Now I guess it has to be Lonnie?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks like a boy to me!
Pet stores are often wrong about these things - it's important to double check. :)

Well, luckily Lonnie is an only Bunny so I don't really care but she's been my sweet little girl for months now. It's gonna be a hard adjustment!!

stina3246 wrote:
Well, luckily Lonnie is an only Bunny so I don't really care but she's been my sweet little girl for months now. It's gonna be a hard adjustment!!
I understand completely.

I had to go look up some of your older posts to find a picture of him from a more, uh, attractive angle. :p
He's cute!:biggrin2:

missyscove wrote:
stina3246 wrote:
I understand completely.

I had to go look up some of your older posts to find a picture of him from a more, uh, attractive angle. :p
He's cute!:biggrin2:
LOL...I guess I should have posted at least one shot that wasn't embarrassing for him!

Yeah that looks like my bunny's "beans"- Poor guy will have to go by the name of "Peaches" if we can't get him to answer to "Patches" - maybe we can name him "Frank & Beans" -
I use too many "quotes"

That is exactly what happened with the REW ND that we took on poor little guy had spent 2 or 3 years as a girl until I checked to make sure before booking "his" "spay". Vanilla Bean was given the more manly Vinny as a name.

Oh yes, it's a boy!
Our bunny, Tony, was Heidi at first and I got him from a breeder and ARBA judge LOL!

This is an old story, but I still laugh at how my neighbor thought his bunny was a boy for 6 years. He finally brought Oreo in for a neuter and ended up with a spay!

My vet actually thought Midas was a girl because he was able to completely suck his little man bits inside. He had to have help to find out he was for sure a boy :]

Latest posts

Back