I dropped a new born Kit :"(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATES I just went out to check on the kits all of them are fine even him help me think of nicknames pls i nicknamed the one i dropped Patriot

and the peanut Mtn Dew lol i don't know why but he wanted my mtn dew LOL so thats his nickname

and i have been rasing showing and breeding rabbits for 12 years

I'm sure he is fine, babies aren't as fragile as people think. I once had my Dad hold two for me while I was fixing up their cage, he didn't realise how wriggly they actually could be and it jumped and hit the top of the cage and then the floor. I kept a close eye on him for anything wrong, because I knew it would be pointless and just more stress on the kit to take it to the vet. He was perfectly fine. Accidents happens. I'm sure it's happened to practically all rabbit breeders like yourself. I bet he'll be just fine :)

Glad he's still hangin' in there doing fine!

For names, is it a boy or girl? I'm trying to think of names that could have to do with his fall and being ok. What about for a boy something like Trooper, Triumph or Chance, or for a girl Hope, Victory, or Faith. I do like the name Patriot alot too.

Bunnylova4eva wrote:
Glad he's still hangin' in there doing fine!

For names, is it a boy or girl? I'm trying to think of names that could have to do with his fall and being ok. What about for a boy something like Trooper, Triumph or Chance, or for a girl Hope, Victory, or Faith. I do like the name Patriot alot too.
i Named him after the foot ball team LOL

Sorry to hear about the Peanut. But that death was inevitable. Part of raising dwarf breeds.

Glad to hear everyone else is doing fine.

K :)

Aww poor peanut. Yeah peanuts don't survive very long. Sorry to hear about the peanut. Glad that everyone else is doing well though.

Latest posts

Back