I dont wanna do it...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My building is also supposedly no pets but there are numerous dogs that I see being walked and I have seen 2 cats in carriers.

Also, the assistant super LOVES Sabrina and if I ever see him or his wife doing maintenance on my hall, they ask if I can bring Sabrina out for them to pet her. They and the Super know that Sabrina roams free in my apt and they don't have a problem with it at all.

Good Luck!

You guys are better than me. My apartment requires a 300 deposit on cats and dogs, which I won't pay when I get my cat.
Rabbits are not allowed (along with ferrets or snakes) and I still have them.
I just don't say anything, they don't know. They have to give you a 2 day notice to come in to your apartment, so I figure if need be I will just move them to the boyfriends house while they are in there.
My friend lives in these apartments too, and she has a med sized dog (Its a pitbull lab mix) for 4 years and never paid the deposit.
If you get caught, you either pay the deposit or rehome your animal, but I doubt that ever happens. I have never heard of it happening. :/

We cheated and never let them know we had pets. The pet deposit was too much but they never found out we had pets. I'd hate to see you lose your rabbits.

Latest posts

Back