I don't think they are rabbits... party animals maybe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirst3buns

Reaction score
Penny and Basil had a party in my bedroom this evening! :shock: I was downstairs cleaning the basement and then upstairs doing laundry, etc. and I heard a large crash. I ran to my bedroom and looked in. I didn't bother to turn on the light because it wasn't quite dark in there yet but I could see them sitting by the window, innocently, or so I thought. "It must've been the cats", I think to myself.

I just went back in there to get something and turned on the lights and :shock2:

they've had a party! Somehow they got on top of their cage and knocked over the container of papaya tablets (luckily it stayed shut) and then from there, one of them must've jumped to the hay bin and knocked it over. What a mess they made. They seemed quite pleased with themselves. There is hay everywhere, the lid to the bin is on the floor, the papaya tablet container is on the floor, the roll of paper towel is on the floor and chewed up and someone went for a dip in the water bowl (Basil with the wet feet I think). Silly bunnies!

You should have taken a picture. I bet those 2 little Beauties were saying "Mommie it really was the cats".

Susan:)

LOL! Bless them!!

That is the same exact party that Mouse, Chalk, Barney and Snowy have in their cages every night. I'm only surprised that we're not cleaning up empty cans and bottles in the morning! :p

Latest posts

Back