I don't know what to do:(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spot

Reaction score
I have Hopper and Spot in the same cage and they sleep in the same hut.Well they poo in it a lot and I can't clean it out every day.Apparently it is unhealthy for the rabbits to be in there:(Hopper is usually in the hut and Spot is usually out.I don't worry about Spot since she is usually out of the hut.Hopper is my main concern.Could I put hopper in her hutch by herself at night and put her back in Spot's cage during the day?Maybe I could let Hopper stay in the cage overnight with Spot every now and then.Would this be too stressful to Hopper?She doesn't mind being pick up.I just don't know what to do:?

I personally don't recommend removing buns from each other and bringing them in and out or switching them around too much really. How often are you cleaning the hut? By hut, do you mean hutch? Closed part of a hutch? Sorry, I'm not 100% sure what you mean by it. I don't think it's too bad if it's cleaned out a few times a week. It should be cleaned as often as you can obviously. How dirty is it getting? Are you using a good absorbent litter?

Okay, I went back and read and saw that it was indeed you that posted in the other section as well. I think a better litter could help and maybe you can look into modifying the hutch somehow. Maybe even make a door on the side if you need?

It's not a hutch.It's like dog house but it looks like a hut.Something is wrong with Spot.I have to make a thread about it.

Back