i don't know if you remeber...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bat42072

Reaction score
my daughter and my niece were beat up by a grown man back on feb.14, 2008... it was suposed to go to trial last october but got postponed... I just found out the man who did it made a plea bargain and got 5-7 years probabtion on two felony accounts of injury to a child... nobody bothered to let us know... we have been waiting for a trial date to come back around...I guess i should have contacted the DA sooner..and also he moved into our our town near my nieces boyfriends house... luckily we live outside of town...

Thats horrible. They should at least have to inform the families that a deal has been made and what the outcome is.

The system is so screwed.

I'm pretty sure that you can take a restraining order out on him, and I would advise that you do. If he even comes near you make sure you have a camera on you at all times. If he does it will be a break of his parole and he will not be let out.

get a restraining order? that way if he goes near them then he will be arrested....thenhopefully get jail time. how did he not get battery charges? are they under 18? if so, the charges should be worse than that

my daughter was 14 and niece was 13... my daughter is home schooled now ...his daughter went to the same school with the girls and she would antagonize them the whole time while waiting for court date... the bad thing is I hope his daughter doesn't figure out my youngest daughter goes to school with her... last year they had the same class...

we will try to get a protective order... which is better than a restraining order... I heard restraining orders are civil and you have to take them to court ... but a protective order they vwill arrest him on the spot(or so a police officer told me )

Latest posts

Back