I don't know if this post should be deleted or not.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexyRex

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Some jerk is trying to make money by starting a website where you can pay to vote to either kill his rabbit or let it live, link below:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=44469&forum_id=7

I responded and gave him a piece of my mind as nicely as I could (you don't want to know what I really wanted to tell him). Part of me thinks that this should be deleted, but part of me wants other people to tell him where to go. I don't know, that's why I wanted to post it in here to see what the mods thought. Honestly, my hands were shaking when I responded to his post I was so angry!

LOL! I wonder how many people would think we were lying. One of my good guy friends used to give me a "bar" name for the night.My favorite one was when he told people that my name was Genevieve and that I was an interior designer (Trading Spaces fans will get that!). He then told them that I was working on his house in Downtown Savannah and that over time we fell in love :rofl:

I like Autumn Amber! Mine is Winter Nichole.

Back