I don't know how many of you remember me...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChompersMom

Reaction score
The reasoning? I bought a house AND got married :bunnydance:!! It's been a very busy year for us and we didn't have internet for a while and even when we did I was too busy running around like a chicken with its head cut off. We took our honeymoon driving around California with no plans. We had lunch in Santa Barbara, walked around San Francisco and went to Alctraz and the Exploritorium, Went horseback riding in San Clarita (through the redwoods), went wine tasting in Napa Valley, and drove along the coast. It was absolutely gorgeous and so much fun.

I still have my Chomper boy. I shaved him a few months ago but the hair is almost all grown back so I'll most likely shave him again soon.

I'm still working as a dog groomer but trying to figure out a different career path for me..not quite sure what I want to do.

Anyways..I should be online a lot more now! Except for when my husband pulls me away :p

Yes! You are back!! Married!? Details!

WELCOME BACK!

I'm a bit of a newbie so prob haven't met before, but welocome back, congrads on getting married and your honeymoon sounded lovely! :D

WELCOME BACK!
I remember your username, but not "you"
I hope i get to know you better though, I hope your enjoyed your wedding day!!!

I remember the name going around but never really got to meet you before. Welcome back! Hope your wedding was great and you had a wonderful honeymoon!

Welcome back!

Congrats on your marriage & buying a house! I just got married in May!

A dog groomer?! I'm going to groom school in May. Can I ask why you don't like it? Where did you get your training? You can PM me, if you'd like.

I sent you a PM Amy. I didn't want to post a long boring message for everyone else to read :p. Congrats yourself on getting married! Where's the house at that you bought?

We were married at a Lutheran church, which is the one my husband grew up in. The reception was short and sweet. It was also on the church grounds so we couldn't have alcohol but there was still dancing and I had the manager of Carrabba's (who's a friend of a friend) come and do the catering for me for super cheap. He made us chicken marsala, a couple little pasta side dishes, and then the cake was made by a friend as well and it had three layers. I'll def. post some pictures as soon as I get them. My step mother took them and she's still processing them so I haven't seen them yet. I'm super excited to get them back! :pink iris:

Plus pictures of chompers on the way. He told me he's very angry with me since he had to move but he's slightly forgiven me since he now has more room to run around in.

I got your PM, and I will PM you back when I have time to write more :p. We didn't actually buy a house...maybe in 3 years, when we have money saved & decide if/when we are moving out of AZ.

Where is your new house at? Down in the valley?

It's in Queen Creek. We got an AMAZING deal. It's a 2,300 sq. ft. house that we bought for just under 80k. It has 2 floors, 3 bdrms, 2 1/2 bath, and a loft. Basically we bought it knowing that if worse comes to worse we could live here forever, or on the bright side, house value will go up and one day we will move out of here as well.

Latest posts

Back