I disaprove

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
I disapprove of being upsidedown

P1000805.jpg

I disapprove this way...

P1000818.jpg

...and that way

P1000815.jpg

I disapprove head-on

P1000816.jpg

I disapprove above you

P1000827.jpg

I sneer at you disapprovingly

P1000829.jpg

I disapprove of this bamboo garden stake...

P1000842.jpg

...over and over again

P1000841.jpg

P1000846.jpg

I disapprove of my own disapproval and disapprovingly flop down in a disapprovingly depressed mannor

P1000855.jpg

P1000856.jpg

P1000858.jpg

P1000860.jpg

I disapprove of not being disapproved of on a more regular basis, as disapproving beautiful bunny photos erase my disapproval of my disapproving bunnies' lack of interest in their approved-of litter pan.

Disapprovesome more, please!

Hehehe...Sakura's face looks all smoooshed and funny from head on, made me giggle :biggrin2:

Also glad to know that my bunnies aren't the only ones who look terrified when turned upside down! I know that look all too well :biggrin2:

Cute pictures!!!

I love the first flop pic!! Sakura looks all tangled up there, lol!

And that upside down pic makes me wanna rub my face in her white belly!!! Bet she'd disapprove of that!

Aww thanks for all the replies! I haven't said much on RO recently and wasn't sure anyone would remember Sakura, lovely to know that you have :D.

And littlebaypoo, haha yup! She is horrified at being on her back, she looks like I just told her she has to go stand out in the middle of Africa while a large elephant runs at her at 60MPH :p. After I took that one she flicked me off, stamped her feet and had a huge grooming session. That's 'her' room and her bed and she doesn't like when I come and get my terrible human smell all over it.

Sakura isn't the type to binky and/or relax in front of me so I was really pleased when she started to roll around on the bed, it was adorable, I was glad I had my camera on as I hadn't used it for some time before that and was thinking to sell it.

Of Course we remember her!!

I'm glad you had the camera on as well! Those are great pictures!

I'm amazed that she doesn't wee on her bed..... Bo would pee and poo all over it!

She's such a good girl!

Awwwwww , that is so cute , really made megiggle this morning (UK time 8am) Just love the "I disapprove of my own disapproval and disapprovingly flop down in a disapprovingly depressed mannor". BRILLANT :biggrin2:

Sandy :)

ha ha i love it, the bun looks so cute disaproving,lol

cracking pics NZminilops here is her scottish disaprooving twin!! the blue fox really are stunning :)

How dare you take a picture of me!!

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

Woohooo! The more pictures the merrier :biggrin2:.

BBB, yup she did used to pee on the bed, and the floor, and the walls, and on the desk in there :grumpy:. She seems to have stopped that now. It's mostly only when Brewster (my cat) goes in there, Sakura gets all excited and humps her and starts peeing everywhere.

I love all the fox/marten/otter colours, so gorgeous :inlove:, Sakura is so proud to have so many beautiful cousins! I wish I could buy one of your lovely nethies from you Polly, Sakura is perfection but I'd still love to have a proper little teeny show-bunny nethie one day.

I'm just dying of cuteness overload here with all those pictures of Sakura...

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

And then Polly goes and adds to it with her bunnies!!

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

"I disapprove of my own disapproval and disapprovingly flop down in a disapprovingly depressed mannor"

and you kept that straight how? any way, love the pics:biggrin2:, i was just showing mom a pic of her this morning from the dwarf thread:cool:

NZminilops wrote:
I love all the fox/marten/otter colours, so gorgeous :inlove:, Sakura is so proud to have so many beautiful cousins! I wish I could buy one of your lovely nethies from you Polly, Sakura is perfection but I'd still love to have a proper little teeny show-bunny nethie one day.

:yeahthat: I love love love Polly's nethies too!! Wish I can have her little nethies running around my house someday :p

Latest posts

Back