I didn't mean to ignore you!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelsons_Mom

Reaction score
I know this might be better suited to the how to forum, but I was afraid it wouldn't get seen. Besides, I can't be the only one with this problem!

Because of having to zoom in on my phone to read the forum, I've accidentally clicked "ignore" to several people when I haven't meant to at all! I've just been clicking to read what they've said, but I want this figured out before I do it to the whole forum.

You go to the menu, then my account, & it's in a list on the left.

It's strange that it's so easy to choose ignore & hard to stop ignoring. It'd be better if it were the other way, I think.

I want to be smarter than my phone. A friend is taking free classes once a month to try to figure out all the features. She says the youngest attendee is about 40.

Plus if you lose a smart phone, it's so easy to have your identity stolen, etc.

If you set your smart phone up correctly, it can tell you where it is (helpful if someone stole it), you can also set it up so that its locked like Fort Knox! The only way to get in is by resetting the phone, thus, all your valuble personal information has been wiped, and youre in the clear.

Latest posts

Back