i carry your heart with me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TinysMom wrote:
Ali called me to "prepare me" before I got on the forum - so I wouldn't be surprised (devastated?) by her passing.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was definitely loved by you and the rest of the forum....

Thank you Peg, and every one else who has posted.

I know I was in just as much shock to hear you had lost Tiny. He was just as much the forum's bunny-boy as yours alone. It is devastating when we lose of our (the forum's) own. We never want to see the post in the Bridge, even though we know it may show up eventually. Thankfully, we do have the support of the forum to get through these most difficult times.

Thank you for expressing your sympathies. They really do help manage the pain of such a heart-breaking loss.

myheart

Janet, I was so sad to read to read that your Beautiful Luna has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Every time I read your posts about her I could feel the love the two of you shared.

I always looked forward to seeing new pictures of your trio, you could see just how much they loved being cuddled up to each other.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow: Sweet Luna.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Janet, I was so sad to read to read that your Beautiful Luna has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Every time I read your posts about her I could feel the love the two of you shared.

I always looked forward to seeing new pictures of your trio, you could see just how much they loved being cuddled up to each other.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow: Sweet Luna.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Thank you so much Susan. It means so much to methat you, and everyone else,posted here for Luna.I am glad you enjoyed reading about Luna and seeing pics of my trio. (I really like looking through your blog also. I don't think I could ever get enough ofButtercup.) It really would be nice if everyone could take a few minutes to update their blogs with a few words or a few pictures. Just to let other forum members know that all is well. Besides, as time goes by, those updates and pics become more precious and heartfelt.

myheart

I am so very sorry to read of Luna's passing, Janet. It was far too soon. You've been a wonderful mom & caregiver these long months. Thank you for your devotion to Luna...you two have been a great team:hug:
:pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:
Rest Peacefully, Lovely Luna

Autumn

NorthernAutumn wrote:
I am so very sorry to read of Luna's passing, Janet. It was far too soon. You've been a wonderful mom & caregiver these long months. Thank you for your devotion to Luna...you two have been a great team:hug:
:pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:
Rest Peacefully, Lovely Luna

Autumn
Thank you Autumn for the kind words.

I like to think I did my best for Luna, but there is always that feeling of, "I should have done more for her." All of the "Thanks" really should go to the members of the forum who cared to follow Luna's story and support us through these past few difficult months since her diagnosis. Luna and I were a great team, but without the forum, I don't think I could have been as strong for her. Luna was the brave one who dealt with so much pain. I only tried to ease the pain as much as possible given the circumstances. At least her treatments provided us with the time to make some great memories that I will cherish forever. Luna was my baby-girl and always will be.

myheart

Latest posts

Back