i can't tell if i'm allergic to hay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zkeaton

Reaction score
i was making the box for missy to take her home in and i cant tell if this is in my head or i get reallyyyyy itchy when i tough the hay. (this was my first time touching it) tell me if im crazy, but is this normal? its nothing bad just whatever part of my body it touches it just gets tingly... i can handle it like im not gonna die but like i just want to know if all people get itchy lol

When I touch hay it can be itchy but I’m allergic to grass. So I will get red rashes and the typical allergic symptomes 🤣

I make sure to often have glows if I handle hay and washes my hands after.

Different kind of hay and also when timothy hay was cut will determine how much I will react.

When I touch hay it can be itchy but I’m allergic to grass. So I will get red rashes and the typical allergic symptomes 🤣

I make sure to often have glows if I handle hay and washes my hands after.

Different kind of hay and also when timothy hay was cut will determine how much I will react.

i dont really think im allergic i just wanted to know if everyone got itchy when they touched it haha thank you!

I don't, personally! But I buy hay bales straight from the farm, so it is more fresh and less dusty. Do you sneeze when around it? My dad is allergic to the hay and he is constantly sneezing and blowing his nose 😕 So that is an easy way to tell.
By the way... cheers on the bunny name "Missy"! Still my favorite after all these years...🥰🥰

I don't, personally! But I buy hay bales straight from the farm, so it is more fresh and less dusty. Do you sneeze when arouznd it? My dad is allergic to the hay and he is constantly sneezing and blowing his nose 😕 So that is an easy way to tell.
By the way... cheers on the bunny name "Missy"! Still my favorite after all these years...🥰🥰

actually yeah i sneeze around it but its hard to tell cause ill have random sneezing attacks because of all the pollen lol

Back