I can't make up my mind!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should my next pet be?

• Kitten

• Baby Bunny

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

BabyBailey

Reaction score
Ok, I have the choice of getting a another baby bunny or a kitten! but only one. Ahh. I can't make up my mind! My Bailey is so independant that he doesn't really like other bunnies. But he may get jealous of me letting the kitty out all over the house when he has to stay in his pen while I'm away. but then again he's so playful and has such a cat-like personality that he may bond better with a cat. Any ideas?

I foster bunnies all the time and always bring him to adoption shows with me so he gets used to people. I volunteer a lot out here and he never likes anyone but the ppl. grrr

Wow. That is a hard choice. My two favorite domestic animals...lol If it were me I would get the bunny, but you're not me...but he might do well with a kitty instead...hhhhmmmm....this is tough.

Something to consider - we got a kitten and he has been annoying, pestering, and looking at the bunnies with the glint of "ooooooo, LUNCH" since he came here. He paws at them through the cages and I can't trust him alone with them at all!

You're on a bunny forum, people might be just a tad biased :p

Some bunnies and cats get along great, some don't. Same for bunnies and bunnies, so it's a hard choice. If he doesn't seem to mind not having a friend, a kitten might be the way to go. They make great pets.

Since I am a person who thinks animals need to come in pairs (or threes, fours, etc)....I would get another bunny.

When we got our kitty, Juju, he was so bonded to me and wouldn't leave me alone...so we decide to get him a brother kitty.

We have a dog right now who looooves other dogs, and I am currently trying to convince my fiancee that we need another dog.

Basically what I am trying to say is, that if you think you will want a friend for the cat or the bunny down the road but don't think you will be able to...then it may be best to get a 2nd bunny.

Back