I broke his neck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njpal

Reaction score
Hi all.

My baby buns are 5 weeks now. We have 6 altogether. I let them all outtoday and was playing with them. Iwanted to lie down onthefloor but in the processI hearda'craccck'. I quickly gotup to seea baby underneathme.He looked dazed and was moving hishead aroundlike he was lost. His eyes were closing as well. After a few minutes hewas moving around.

In his hutch he doesn't move around that much.He just sitsstill. I was reallyscared when I heard the crunch. I reallythought I had crushed him to death.I hope I haven't brokenhis bones, back or neck. How do Iknow he'sokay?

That baby needs to get to the vet NOW.There is no telling what broke. This is not a wait and see situation.That baby needs a vet. If he's all hunched up and not moving, it soundslike he's in pain.

Tina

Thank you for your advice I will take him first thing in the morning.

Please...if your vet has an emergency number(most do) call and get your rabbit there now. Waiting could not onlydelay treatment that could be lifesaving, but if he is in pain andsuffering, that time waiting to take him to the vet is insufferable. Ifthere is any way to get your bunny to a vet - any availablevet - please do it now.

It's 12AM in London here. I think I'll need to get hold of some night emergency vet. I'll sort that out now.

That baby is hurt and needs to be seennow. I hate to sound heartless but I am so concerned for these littleones. Imagine if you broke you back or arm and had nothing to helpallieve the pain and you had to be in that horrendous pain untiltomorrow. Please get him to the vet.

Tina

This is a troll, folks.

Don't bother!

Already has another identity, also banned.

As Buck Jones would say, "Life's too short."

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back