I bought my rabbit a bed and now he's acting strangely.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foreverblue127

Reaction score
So my rabbit is gets in the bed, digs and then pushes the sides of the bed with his front legs. Now he has started making a strange noise. Kind of like a mouse eeks. Like a loud teeth grinding. Any idea what in the world he is doing? Is he being randy with it? Making a kind of nest? But he doesn't really sleep in it.

He's probably purring and very happy with his new bed. My Jack got veeeeerry excited about his fake fur bed I got him, and he beat it up, made a humming noise, flopped and now he lounges in it constantly.

yeah, I think your right. He is laying in it more now. And my daughter said my female bun was laying on her back asleep totally relaxed. So maybe they are just really enjoying them.
Thank you for your response:)

I think my rabbit has "bonded" with his bed he loves it so much. He will spend time nudging it, pushing himself around underneath it, pushing at the sides from the inside and then flop down in it. I was so worried when he loved his last one to death andI had to replace it.

Latest posts

Back