I am very nervous

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nose_twitch

Reaction score
Poor JJ was running around happy as anythingthis morning, and he had no idea what was going to happen tohim. I hope he is okay. Please keep him in yourthoughts. I find out around 2pm Pacific time how he did.

:(

When does he get done? I am nervousabout getting Pristine spayed as well. It's so hard to sitback while all this is going on. I know.

Yeah, I'm at work, and I don't feel like I can do anything.

Lissa, I talked with my vet, and he said that if I get a female rabbit,I should get her spayed around 4 months. If your are going tospay Pristine, I would suggest doing it soon.

But yeah, it was a hard decision. For a long time I was against it, but I have been swayed.

I know how you feel. What is 2:00 pacific time to someone in the central time zone?

Pristine is 6 months old. I had both Iszy and Lenci spayed after 1 year. They did good.

I think its 4pm. Not too surethough. I have to keep track of Australia because myboyfriend is there. It's 6 hours earlier the next day....:?

(I miss all of Carolyn's emoticons) :(

Yay!!! JJ made it through his surgeryjust fine. I just got a call from the vet.Apparently he is "hopping around." I can't pick him up untiltomorrow though.

I don't know...according to the vet he is fine,but I am so sad because I can't pick him up until tomorrowmorning. I miss him. :(

I am sorry that I missed this thread earlier and couldn't offer my good wishes, but I am glad that JJ did well:)

(I miss the emoticons too:()

Thanks bunnydude, I am really looking forward togoing and picking him up tomorrow. I miss him hopping aroundthe place so much! It's amazing how much he's become a partof my daily life.

I'm glad he came through fine. My little sis hasa bunny that sprays pee on everyone, and I'm thinking it's time forButterscotch to "go meet the vet"! :D

I too am mourning the loss of all those extremely cool emoticons :(

Hi everyone, thanks for your wellwishes! JJ is home and he hopped around for a bit.He is eating and drinking. I haven't seen him poop yet buthopefully that will come.

I see we got back the emoticons. Yay!!!!! :elephant:

Latest posts

Back