I am so, so tired...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Wow, guys...this has been a VERY long day...I just can't believe all the things I've handled today.

1. Made the reservation for the boys' trip home from Peg's (and even debated with them about carriers)

2. Worked out the paying of a debt we have with a collection agency (took about an hour, and took place DURING the flight reservation-making, lol)

3. Found three carriers we want to buy for $50...and trying to schedule getting them from the chick (craigslist ad)

4. Called house-guy Shane to check up on the paperwork, found out one of the things he was waiting on was the credit report, so offered for a friend of mine to do a credit report for us, and email it to him. He thought it was a brilliant idea, so we did so. He then let us know he would know the decision by tomorrow afternoon. :D (And in viewing our credit reports, my credit is MUCH better than I thought, so :D)

5. Starting to think of what we have to buy for the bunnies' cages...and hoping to find a dog crate from craigslist that's the appropriate size...so doing CL research.

UGH!! What a HUGE day!!

Dog crate?

Large dog crate for Teeny's cage...he'll be free-roaming except at night, at first.

Might also do a 3x3 cubed NIC cage, but not sure...looking at my options. I've had a lot of Flemish owners suggest a dog crate, though. :)

I belive they do. Sam hated it. So I just used a pen. She was so happy when she got it. She had room to make it just right. :):(

Yeah...I've been toying with the idea of doing that big ol' NIC cage that I mentioned...but I don't know...depends on where his "house" is.

Also if he can be free roam. Hehe lets hope he can.

Oh yeah...that's a definite given...him being free roaming. The kitties'll get used to him. Well, I guess MOSTLY free roaming....as he'll sleep in his house at night. :)

I was toying with the idea of having his cage/house in our bedroom...not sure, though...haven't passed the idea past Danny just yet. :)

Latest posts

Back