I am keeping him!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruckusluvr

Reaction score
I rescued an angora bunny yesterday (see post in infirmary)

Well, I am already attached and plan on keeping him. Even if Ryo doesnt bond to him, i will still keep him. I am in love!

Ryo has had two attempted bondings and one with professional help. one lasted 8 months of trying to bond them, and the other about 6 months. HOWEVER the first rabbit was young and very very high energy, and the second one was an older female who had many litters.

Charmin, as he is now named seems very mellow and easy going. I hope I can bond them after I get Charmin all taken care of (vet checked, neutered, etc)

Charmin is a french angora. He is a creamish tan color

I soooooo was not going to keep this rabbit, but I guess everything happens for a reason. I have never met such a sweet bunny. And the fact that he was abused all this time, but still will come out of the cage to my lap when I have only had him 20 hrs amazes me.

Oh I just saw this ; I am so happy you are going to keep him

I would wait awhile for the neuter and let him settle in first...

what a lucky bunner!!!:)

after looking at my husbands and I work schedule it looks like it will have to wait for 3 weeks. That should be just fine. I hate that his neck under his chin has to stay matted for that long :(

I am sure the will be fine.

yup, I have fallen head over hills for the bun

Latest posts

Back