I am a homeowner!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!! You really ARE a homeowner now.

Ours won't be paid off until we are in our 70's!:(
We are paying extra each month and expect to pay it off about 10 years early, but that'll still leave us in our 60's. We just want to retire and not have a mortgage.

You don't even want to know what houses are going for by me. It will make you sick.
Makes me sick, but at least I don't have to answer to anyone for what animals I have, and I dolove my house and the neighborhood, so it's OK.

Congrats to you, definitely a No-More-Mortgage Party is in the future for you.:bunnydance:

EileenH wrote:
Congratulations!! You really ARE a homeowner now.

Ours won't be paid off until we are in our 70's!:(
We are paying extra each month and expect to pay it off about 10 years early, but that'll still leave us in our 60's. We just want to retire and not have a mortgage.

You don't even want to know what houses are going for by me. It will make you sick.
Makes me sick, but at least I don't have to answer to anyone for what animals I have, and I do love my house and the neighborhood, so it's OK.

Congrats to you, definitely a No-More-Mortgage Party is in the future for you.:bunnydance:

My parents paid $5,000 for their house, in 1965, the year they got married. I grew up in that house. My father died in 1982, but my mother still lives there. The assessed value today is around $115,000. --That may seem like a very small amount, but in Louisville, it's a little less than the median price. Louisville, KY is not a small town, but real estate here is cheap.

Latest posts

Back