Hypothetical ?'s

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnybarn123

Reaction score
I have had rabbits for about a year now (raisingthem). Had pet bunnies much longer. I was wondering in Snuffles thereis a white/ yellowish discharge. I am wondering what does it mean ifthe bunny has moisture under the nose but it is clear and watery. Nocolor and not thick??

Pam

Hi Bunny :

I have a ND doing the same thing sneezy, clear not ruuny tho , just adrop or two every now and change offood bowl .

Every time e I feed the booger headhe stuffs s\his noseso far in the bowl he sneezesfor an hour later . first time he did itit thru me into a total panic .

and he does this other sneezethat will freeze me in my tracks also . Icall it the sneaky slinkysneeze . you hear shnitshnit shnit look: nothing : turnaround : hear it again : spin aroundquickly and catch ND playing with aslinkey.

Our Binkie has had different reasons for having a "damp muzzle".

#1) Leaky water bottle - only happened once due to mineral deposits inthe tube causing the water to come out too fast when she would drink

#2) Warm Temperatures - If she starts to overheat or get too warm, her breathing causes her muzzle to get damp.

#3) She drools when she sleeping or very relaxed - Even had the vetcheck her teeth on this one. She just seems to drool like humanssometimes do when they sleep. She'll do this if she's getting a reallygood ear rub/scratch, too.

#4) Dust from her hay or pellets causes her to sneeze and get a runny nose sometimes.

gypsy wrote:
and he does this other sneezethat will freeze me in my tracks also . Icall it the sneaky slinkysneeze . you hear shnitshnit shnit look: nothing : turnaround : hear it again : spin aroundquickly and catch ND playing with aslinkey.
lololololol

Latest posts

Back