Hutch Basics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toady

Reaction score
Counting down the days until little Ash comes home but her cage is pretty bare.

Found a rectangular 8 litre dish washing tub that has higher sides than a cat's litter tray cause but thinking that the bigger 15 litre ones that I use for my kitties might be a bit too high for a young bun.

Next thing is a bed, I found an old blanket in a thrift shop that measures 150cm x 240cm (about 5 foot by 8 foot) but am planning on cutting this down maybe into 8 blankets about 30x60 (1x2 ft), would these smaller blankets be big enough? Thinking of going simple with a cardboard box with the blanket folded in there to be nice and comfortable, unless I can find a real cheap pet carrier to make a nice hidey hole bed for her.

Other than food and water bowls as well as a hay holder is there anything I'm missing??

Have you checked cheap as chips if they have it in NSW
for cheap pet carriers? I got mine for 15 dollars and it's
quite large :)

Haven't got a Cheap as Chips here and most carriers I've seen are around the $30 mark which is a bit pricey seeing as I spent that much on much larger airline approved carriers for my kitties but don't want to stick one of them in there in case Ash nibbles on something in it. I'll keep an eye out next time I go to the other cheapy store chains

Latest posts

Back