Husband will never leave again!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are definitely adorable little Dutchies. Shelters don't get much right either. I picked up a "mixed, male, mini" and named him Nick. Gave it three days til he was comfy and checked, then, changed the name to Nik-Nik and scheduled her for neutering. Sweetest little mountain goat we ever had.

What a great story! I have to tell it to my husband because I tend to get into trouble if left alone for too long as well!

What cuties! :inlove:

Our Netherland Dwarf that was from the shelter was listed on their online site as a female also, so when I took my daughter over there to look at "her" my daughter fell in love with "her" right away, AS I was signing all the paper work, the guy that came to help us fill it out double checked and he ended up being a male, I was wanting a female but I couldn't tell my daughter no after I had already said we could get him and in the process of filling out the paper work.

Ok I got some more pics, overload time.......

IMG_1372.jpg

The evil glare, but atleast you can see her eyes are blue on this one, and her coloring is hard to explain it's a brownish gray or grayish brown.

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

and the plotting begins..... ---don't mind all the pellets they haven't figured out to keep it in the litter box yet.

IMG_1378.jpg

I even got the bunny butts, I couldn't resist LOL

IMG_1380.jpg

They were actually playing with a paper sack

IMG_1381.jpg

Ok I won't overload you too much. I just love it though, Latte is laid back and like ok pet me whatever LOL, and Mocha if you walk by the pen she will come running to you and stand on her hind legs and say pet me pet me, oh did you bring a treat? LOL

BaileysMom wrote:
Ok, so my husband left Thursday night with a friend to go down to Florida from Illinois and won't be back till tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon early evening. They were driving down there to get a car and driving straight there and back. My husband has a cell phone but we don't have service in those area and won't pay roaming charges so I can't call him either. (HIS friend has a phone but that is besides the point)

This morning on Craigslist I seen an add for an exercise pen that I have been looking for, and 2 dutch rabbits, I called the lady and talked to her and she has to rehome them because she has ashma (sp?) and didn't realize that they shed that much and it isn't working for her. She CLEARLY loved these rabbits, they were well taken care of. When I get there I was NOT expecting what happened. She had a long cage with a shorter cage stacked on top with a hole in the bottom and a ramp built to get to the top, then one side was off of the bottom cage with a wooden hutch/nest box thing that she made for them. plus 2 sets of the plastic folding exercise pens, a couple wooden toys that she had made, litter boxes, food dishes, water bottles, bedding, hay, and a huge roll of linoleum that ALL went with them PLUS they are spayed and neutered pair. So how could I possibly say no?

Hubby doesn't know it yet, I'm going to wait to see if he notices when he get home :sofa:He knows I got an exercise pen but he doesn't know about the rest. Which also means that we have a bunny count of 6. I was done at 4 but I just couldn't turn these little sweeties down. And they were taken such good care of, she gave them her whole dining room to live they had free run of it except when she wasn't home. She fed them alfalfa/timothy hay because they are still young and they are already use to greens. I really feel bad for the lady because she truly loved them but said she had to put her own health first which I can totally understand. Now let's just pray that it won't put me to an early death :rip: But hey, it's the hubby's fault for leaving me all by my lonesome w/ 2 little girls that only encourage situations like this......right?

This sounds like me :)
I have been guilty of doing similar type things ........

he will see them believe me so just turn on the tears

Latest posts

Back