Prince has hurt his right back leg/foot at 10pm tonight. My vet isn't open until Monday. Prince is not hopping on his right leg/foot. He jumped from the top of the cage, which is like 1 foot 15 inches from the floor. I felt his leg/foot and I couldn't feel any break and he didn't grind his teeth or growl when I was feeling it. I emailed my vet about this and awaiting an answer from him. I put ice on it for a few minutes. I have one dose of metacam left and I don't want to give it to him unless he is in severe pain. What else can I do while I wait for my vet to get back to me via email?