Hungry?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
Just thought this would be a fun thread. What are you craving right now? I'd love potato waffles with melted cheddar cheese and chilli on top. With a big mug of milky sugary tea :)

That sounds yummy :)

Now I want my chocolate American style ice cream I bought. I think I'll have some later. I'm having a lazy eating day today!

Yummie yummie.. its breakfast here right now, but I'm still wanting pizza.. or ... OHH BBQ chicken wing thingys from Applebees... lol. yummie!

I now want chips (fries) with garlic mayo and cheese on top. Yummy fattening goodness :)

Craving some chocolate chip cookies with my mom's homemade frosting on them!

AND SOME WENDY'S. WENDY'S SOUNDS WONDERFUL RIGHT NOW.

I feel like a good all American/Canadian Cheese Omelet with real hash browns. I know I'm strange.

And of course something chocolate.

Susan:)

nermal71, can you send me the garlic lemon chicken recipe, sound delicious.

A boca burger on chibatta bread - with toppings of fresh avocado, onion, tomato, spinach, mustard, ground black pepper, and crushed red pepper :).

I'd love a full Irish breakfast right now- fried egg, potato cake, sausages, rashers, toast, tea and orange juice.

Looks sort of like candian bacon, which looks like a round piece of ham. Some German Toast would be nice--after WWI it was changed to French Toast. Just gotta love the English language.

I actually would like a salad right now, with flaked salmon and drizzled in vinegar/olive oil dressing. Sooo good, and somewhat healthy :p

Latest posts

Back