humff humf whoooof whooof

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
that's bubby's new noise!!

heheheheh

guess who he sounds like.....

Rose

P.S. I got pictures of him but bumped the camera and they all got ERASED!!!!! aaaaagh! I'll try again real soon.

AnnaS wrote:
Does he sound like a doggy?"whoooof whooof"

Actually he does. That muffled whoof they make through their lips when they know they aren't supposed to bark!

His is low and breathy too, it's a funny noise.

Rose

I've got piiictuuuures....

as long as the camera doesn't malfunction again before they get loaded on the computer!!!

Hopefully I'll post them tomorrow!

Rose

P.S. but you can't have him, no matter how cute he is! He got mad at me "posing" him and sprayed me. :X

Rose!

You make me laugh out loud with your sounds. You describe them soooo well.

TOO MUCH!

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Rose!

You make me laugh out loud with your sounds. You describe them soooo well.

TOO MUCH!

:)

-Carolyn

Thanks! I always found it fascinating how much bunnies (especiallyboys) "talk". Bub's running commentary (combined with an idioticsquinty expression) on the various scents on my coat never fails tomake me smile.

Does Tucker talk?

Does anyone elses buns talk =) Including Tuck..Gir of course grunts and growls and Shawn can make a fair imitation ofit... it would be gosh darned cute if it didnt preceed a spray or acharge!

Henry talks! He gives out little hmmmhmm hmm noises when he's happy. Circling is when he mostlydoes it.

Max is only vocal when she doens't like something... them it's lowpitchedeee noises followed by a thump as she runsaway. She does it every time we pick her up, she's a nervouswee thing. It's not like we've ever hurt her, she's justfrightened of everything. That thunder and lighteningyesterday had her huddled in a corner for ages!

Pernod is very vocal. She grunts and growls whenyou do something she doesn't like, makes a different kind of gruntingwhen she's scoffing down her food (the idea of a pig comes to mind) andwhen she is getting petted she makes happy little squeaky sounds:D. Perry only very occassionally makes the odd grunt, but hedoes thump a lot- Jan

Latest posts

Back