*huge terrible pouting*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awful! some people just aren't careful when doing the tattoes! that would be so hard to hear a rabbit scream. i hope that Tony feels better soon;).
i can't believe that they would be the rabbits in a box!! that is just so wrong!

BlueGiants wrote:
OH! I'm so sorry! I meant TONY! (I was typing really fast, cause I was supposed to be outside cleaning the barn this morning... so I can go to a Quadruple Show in Sturbridge, Massachusetts this weekend... he said I could go if all the chores were done... LOL! As if he'd ever do them!)

I'm sorry but that cracked me up!! Sounds like me.

I'm sorry about poor Tony :(and poor you. I hope you are both better and had a good snuggle afterwards.

Awww no! Poor Tony! :(I don't think I could have watched that either! A bunny scream is something I've never heard, and I really hope I never will!

Speaking of shows, when is he going outside to live? Noooooooo! :shock:

He's been spending time outside, but nothing permenant yet...... :p

I had never heard a rabbit scream either. Lexi freaked at first - she didn't know it was really a scream! It's like a solid, long, horribly loud, guinea pig "fweep" -

CATHY - they swabbed their ears with so much ink then did the tattoo - I had to wipe ink out of his ear last night and today and used several papertowels but didn't scrub - just warm water to dampen around there.

The tattoo took - but there was a small crimp in the last number. It was where his ear folds - but you can read it. He has 2 letters and 2 numbers.... I didn't know they'd be that big and I feel so bad cause I could have just had them do one letter or something..... :cry1:

Tony does feel better today. His ear is tender I think but he was playing all over. We got a new sectional and he was hopping all over it - I had the armrest down between the recliners and he was hopping on top of it then off, then going under it and peaking at me.

I got kisses!! :cry4:and he groomed the hair on my arm for me! :D

I told my mom that he's not a normal buck. He's the biggest baby and sweetie there is.

Lexi's friends' rabbit (little white jersey woolie) bled... all over his pretty fur. *sigh*

Aww, poor Tony! That must have really hurt! And I can only imagine what it was like to hear him scream :( Poor baby boy. Clamp tattooing sounds really painful. Mylo has a Tattoo, but luckily I didn't have to be there for it and I'm pretty sure JAK Rabbitry herself did it, so of course she would have been careful with him.

We need more Tony pictures! How big is he now?

I know it sounds terrible, but it really is over quick. That's why I always did mine when they were little, I useda clamp too and it was much easier to do when their ears are little and thin.It will heal really fast, I promise, and he probably won't even remember it.

Latest posts

Back