Huge bunny in UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha cute! theres a bunny that big in the pet store where i got mine from. the owner has a segment every sunday morning on ch. news 12 long island news on how to properly take care of a certain animal everyweek and that rabbit always guest stars!

Runestonez wrote:
I thought he wasa Continental Giant?

Yep, definitely a Continental!:) Flemish don't get that big, lol.

They are so darn cool! Last night, a friend was telling me he saw a big bun on tv, I was like what were you watching, wh, wh, what?!! He couldn't recall. Now I know, lol.:p Love to see buns in the news!:bunnydance: Thanks for sharing that!:D

This lady has been in the media loads over the past few years with several really big rabbits, the last one died during a trip from the UK to Spain to be on a TV show. The one before that had mobility problems. It's a shame she gets so much media attention without giving out any useful advice, past descriptions of the diet is cringe worthy :( There was also a big surge in giant rabbit sales after the last lot of attention, Pets@Home (UK version of Petco) started stocking giants to sell to the public. You can imagine how many of those end up in rescues after going to unsuitable homes.

Back