Howdy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emoseley

Reaction score
Hi Y'all,

I'm Ellen and it is my pleasure to introduce myself and my buns to this forum....first is Miss Willis, a female magpie harlequin who is just a bit over 1 year old and her man, Leroy, who is a mini lop mix who's just past his 2nd. birthday. They are both rescue buns and I've had Willis about 10 months and Leroy for just one month. This is my first experience with bonding a couple and I must say...."ain't love grand!"

I'm also a singer/songwriter and I'm posting a link to one of my rabbit songs:
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_8776934

I was blessed with my first rabbit in April of 2009.....Miss Bean Bunny.....she left for the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 31st. 2011. I don't know how I made it that far in life (51 years old!) without a rabbit...but ever since then, I can't imagine life without lagomorphs!!!

yerz,
Ellen, Willis and Leroy

Welcome, glad to have to aboard. We have had rabbits since my kids were little when we found out one of them was allergic to cats but not rabbits. First set of rabbits we had outside in a run along the house, but after that the rabbits have been inside and a decided part of the rest of the family. We have never had more than one at once, so far our french lops are the only breeds we had more than one of. Guess you might say that I am hooked on the big guys. Always had them neutered as the vets in this area firmly believe it reduces the incidence of cancer. I would never,
never be without a rabbit, when they put me in an old age home ( hopefully not for at least 20 years or so ) they had better be able to accomodate a rabbit or I'm not going.

haven't gotten this photo thing figured out yet...tryin' to get 'em the right size to fit into posts! here goes! Willis is the black and white harlequin, in the middle is my dear Miss Bean who crossed the R.B. in January this year and then there's Mr. Leroy, Willis' man, enjoying a tasty weed.

14975_041546_030000002.jpg
14975_041546_030000001.jpg
14975_041546_030000000.jpg

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Back