Howdy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IM4Swine

Reaction score
[align=left]I have eleven rabbits. I have tenNew Zealand Whites and one Jersey Wooly. I have had rabbits for a yearand a half. I show myrabbits in 4-H and sometimes in ARBAshows. [/align]

Hello! :welcome1

Nice to see another new member. What colours are your rabbits? I have afriend who recently got a jersey wooly and he's very cute. You'd thinkthat coming from New Zealand I'd have seen lots of New Zealandwhites...but no I've ony ever seen them on here :D.

Michelle

All of the New Zealands are white with pinkeyes. I think the Jersey Wooly is chinchilla (she's grayish-colored)and she has brown eyes. I tried to put pictures on here, but I couldn't.

I love New Zealands! I have a NZW foster rabbit and he's such a sweetheart.:bunnyheart

BTW, there are actually black and red New Zealands but they're notnearly as common. More people breed the whites for ah...commercial purposes.

Any chance you have pictures of your buns?

Hello! Welcome! I am off to look at your pictures. :bunnydance:

Alicia

They're beautiful! I added pics of myfoster boy too. I used to have the impression that these guyswere lazy bunches of fur, but they're so not! So I wanted toprove it.;)

This is another picture of my New Zealand Sr. buck, Ice Cream. He's a sweetie. I did showmanship with him at the fair last year.

IM4Swine wrote:
This is one of my baby bunnies. He will be ten weeks old tomorrow.

That guy is so cute!

Aww...what cuties!!!

:inlove:

Hi! Welcome to the forum!!

I'm just in love with your bunnies!! How cute!!

Can't wait to hear all about them!

Hugs!

Rosie*

The ten-week-old buck is very friendly. He jumpson the door every time I am around, and when I am standing close to hiscage, he pulls on my clothes. He just LOVES attention.

Latest posts

Back