Howdy! Im Lexi (BratBunny)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BratBunny

Reaction score
:wave2Hello, I'm Lexi. I am Bo's daughter, and as you all know my bun buns are Bo, Clover, and Tony! I have no clue who a lot of you are so, i will be a little slow at first! I love... to ride horses, toplay volleyball, towrite stories, and of course my bunnies!!!!

Hey kiddo. Glad we found out what was wrong.

Awww look at little CloverbunnY!

Hi Lexi! :wave2

So Heidi is officially Tony now? I can't keep track!:p

I'm Angela, and my bunnies are Mocha, Loki, Fey, and Oberon.

:rabbithop

A w w w w ... lookit Pebbles and her little friend.. . :inlove:

And hey Lexi, you finally made it! (Did deleting your temp internet files work or did you have to do something else?)

Now maybe I can see more pics of my favourite Cwoverbunny!!!:adorable: (And my forever fav Bo and my soon do be fav Hei... er... Tony!) (Still haven't got over that one :shock:).

:welcome1Back!

sas :hug1

Nope - looking in the spam folder - Mom found all the attempts to email her LOL! I don't think she even knew that spam filter was on! When Haley emailed me a couple of months ago - she mentioned that she was using her personal email because of that issue. When I thought of that - I knew what the problem was!

:biggrin2:Hello and welcome! Make your mom post more pictures.

Welcome Lexi! :wave:

It's so cool when families join up. :cool: I'm Michaela and my bunnies are Madison and Ebony. :)

I love Bo and Cloverbunny, but Tony is my favourite, soo beautiful! I'm still in shock that she's a he, lol! ;)

~Michaela and Bunnies (Ebony & Madison)~

Haha! Thanks everyone!

I love that picture of Pebbles! She is like um......HI!

I'll try to get more pictures of all of em!:happybunny:

Latest posts

Back