How to prevent desk hopping!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegooch69

Reaction score
I seem to be developing a big problem with my bun. I just moved into my new place with her. She's been getting use to her new surroundings pretty well, however, she has been jumping up on high places such as my computer desk, chewing at wires, remotes, and other things that are simply dangerous, and extremely destructive!

Is there any way to prevent her from jumping onto the desk without using clunky, obstructing gates or walls?

Is she jumping from the floor to the desk or is she using something as a stool? Our Lucy has free run of the room that our computer is in and LOVES to get up onto the desk, in fact we are on our third or fourth mouse, I finally got smart and went wireless. Luckily for us she uses the chair as a stool, she doesn't jump from the floor so as long as we make sure the chair is moved into the middle of the room when we are done at the computer she doesn't get up there.

Good Luck!

Joy

If you put the chair under the desk (or away from the desk), she won't have a way of reaching it. My bun is a very good climber and I make sure he won't climb up to the kitchen table by pulling the chairs all the way under the table, so when he jumps up to the chairs, the way to the table is blocked.

Marietta

We always turn around the chairs so our buns won't climb on top of desks and tables. But it almost sounds like your bunny jumps from the floor right onto the desk...

Latest posts

Back