How to post pictures please?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseyandKen

Reaction score
Hi all,

After being on here all day yesterday bemoaning my lack of a digitalcamera; I bought a disposable one and put the pics on photo CD. I'vesaved them and was all excited thinking I could post them, but they allseem too big. I ran down to the shops and paid a fortune for 1 hourdevelopment, so frantic am I to post them!

Any advice please - am desperate to show my babies off!

Lindsey

There are two ways.

Firstly, you need to upload your pictures. I findphotobucket(http://www.photobucket.com)bestfor this, because it's so simple and easy. When you'veuploaded them, keep the webaddress jotted down, and click on the paperwith three balls thingy, which says "Insert image" if you put yourmouse over it, and then a box comes up, which you type the webaddressinto, ect..

Another way is to look at the bottom of this writing bit, at"Attatchments", and Browse to where you saved on yourcomputer.. Admittedly, this is the time consuming way,because you have to do one picture per post, which means makingmultiple posts.

Bunny pics, whee!

Also, if your pictures are too big, you canresize them in Paint. Just load them into paint, and clickon: Image > Stretch/Skew -- And then a box will comeup.. You have to be careful here though, so it doesn't changethe quality.

Just change the Horizontal and Vertical ways. But also, thenumber needs to be less than 100 to make them smaller, but for bothHorizontal AND vertical, they need to be the same number. Forexample, 75 would down it 1/4 in size..

I'm so not good at explaining, but good luck! Lol

I don't have to upload them toanything. YOu simply post and down to the bottom there is a"browse" button. Hit that and go to the file and upload apic.... that's the attachment. Very easy I think.

That's the easy way, and better too!Unfortunately, for some reason, my pics were all 20 zillion millionmegabites, so needed to put them on a site that'd squish them forme....:?:?

Linz x

Latest posts

Back