How to keep house rabbits active?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylove7782

Reaction score
We both work and spend most of the eve’s with our bunnies. When we get back from work, we leave them loose in our balcony for them to play around. But we still feel, they need more activity.:confused2::rollseyes
We kept a ball for them in the hutch for them to chew and play around, they don’t seem to understand that. What else we can do best to keep them active.

Any suggestions plzzzz :pray:

Very cute rabbits & a good setup,

What works for my rabbit may not work for yours, but she loves tearing up brown paper, the kind that comes as packing material in some packages or is used in paper bags, She sits on part of it, puts another part in her mouth & pulls. The pieces get smaller & smaller until they are like confetti or from a paper shredder. Then guess who has to collect all the pieces from her xpen.

I attached together a bunch of different sized cardboard boxes to make levels and tunnels. They jump on, run through, climb in, and make new entrances and exits. Good times! Best of all they're free bc I use boxes that were from various products I bought so its easy to recycle them when they become too damaged and simple to replace. I also buy parrot toys occasionally which they enjoy destroyingb:biggrin2:

I have loads of brown cardboard boxes for them and they hardly play with it. We made a small hutch in a box and left it in their cage, but they just live in it :? I even left a big yellow pages book on the surface of the box in the cage, they just dint even bother to bite a bit :biggrin2:

They just enjoy running out in the balcony, so we let them out for a while and play with them. Iam looking for more options !! lets c...let them grow a bit more :)

Latest posts

Back