How to help a depressed bunny??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billie007

Billie007
Reaction score
It would seem Heisenberg has a touch of the blues, I thought it was stasis and the vet it's not, he's just in an awful mood.

Any idea how I can cheer him up?

Maybe he needs a job? Something to occupy him. I read that Vlad likes to do hurdles and tunnels. Is Heisenberg interested much? Are your two bunnies friends?

What a great name for your guy--he looks like a Dutch. If this is so, that breed is an intelligent one. I've had these guys. They are curious and like to do stuff, and if you can develop a play station for him with boxes like tunnels that he can travel thru and chew, he may come out of his funk. Or you may want to get him a bunny pal.

But keep an eye on him. He may be hiding a health issue. :dutch

What makes you think your bun is depressed? Has anything changed recently? Is he bonded with another bun and are they having any issues?

Heisenberg isn't a dutch, Lenin is my Dutch rabbit haha Heisenberg is a my dwarf lop :L Its not a health issue thankfully, I made him a tray full of hay, treats and started putting more stuff for him to hide in and dig in, now he's happy as every :D

My two bunnies are very close, he seems to have cheered up considerably now so maybe he was just moping for that one day, thank you for the reply :)

now he's happy as ever!
big_grin.gif

That's what we want to hear!:brown-bunny

Back