How to get a NIC Cage in Aus?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dudley Bunny

Reaction score
I live in Australia and have been looking at a few photos of the NIC cages on here and they look wonderful! I was just wondering where i can go to order them? My bunny currently lives in the lounge room in a big cage with extended fencing so when we are not there to look after him while he runs around the room, he can run around in his pen. We are currently looking for something more permanent and practicle though as the loungeroom has been taken over by darling dudley!

We think outside would deffinately be too hot for an angora, but in winter we are considering moving him out onto our balconly that is weather proof and has large space for a nice big cage/pen.

Would an NIC Cage be good for outside? What other cages are there in Aus?

Thanks for the help everyone! new bunny owner here :p

I don't think an NIC would be good outside, Arizona weather is very similar to Australia weather, but its just too flimsy.
Thats all I can add, lol. :)

Hey there,

No i would not use the NIC outside at all,like Myia mentioned they are just to flimsy.

Have you tried looking in a Big W store?,in the storage section...or Bunnings?...just check every store that you can.

Cool guys thanks so much for your help!

Yeah i think we will go looking around at those kind of places for some good stuff to build with. My mum is quite the handywoman so im sure we can find something to use :p

Lisa is right but only selected stores have them. And you probably need to know the Item No which I posted on the forum a whilst ago as most Bunnings are not aware of the NIC. And looking at the size of these NIC they are smaller than the ones we see on here so one would be looking at probably A$$150 - 200 to build a basic size cage.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back