How to find rabbit breeders

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralover

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have recieved an email from someone on the post that was wonderinghow I find out all the rabbit breeders in everyone's area. Well this isthe website:

http://www.bunnyrabbits.org/rabbitbreeders/

For example, the person that emailed me is looking for a Holland Lop inMinnesota. All you have to do is click on holland lop and thenonyour country then scroll down to Minnesotaand itwill show all the holland lop breeders in minnesota. So if anyone elseon this forum is looking for a rabbit breeder, please use thesite. Hope this helps out!

:DCassandra:D

The listings on that link are actually verylimited and onlycontains the fewbreeders who knowabout the link and have entered their website. There are manysuch lists, and they can be helpful, but there are thousands ofbreeders who are not listed. The most extensive listing ofover 30, 000 rabbit and cavy breeders is in the American RabbitBreeders Association Yearbook (free to members).

Pam

Here's a start :)

Minnesota
Chapin (Holycross), Anita
[email protected] Pine City, MN - Open
Dapper, Anna
[email protected] Faribault, MN - Open
Dapper, Susan
[email protected] Faribault, MN - Open
Fitzgerald, Samantha
[email protected] Bemidji, MN - Youth
Hanson, Emma
[email protected] Delano, MN - Open
Hassel, Lorraine
[email protected] Nashwauk, MN - Open
McLearen, Maureen
[email protected] Delano, MN - Open
OKonek, Alpha & Denise
[email protected] Grand Rapids, MN - Open
Schwartz, Sara
[email protected] LeSueur, MN - Youth
Simmons, Katherine
[email protected] Elk River, MN - Open
Wayne, Tiffany
[email protected] Ellendale, MN - Youth

American Rabbit Breeders AssociationMembership info:

Membership in the AMERICAN RABBIT BREEDERS ASSOCIATION, INC.,entitlesthe individual or family to a copy of the Official Guidebook To RaisingBetter Rabbits (free with the initial membership), the ARBA Yearbook, asubscription to Domestic Rabbits magazine, Registration, Grand Championcertification and other privileges.
Membership Fees:
Individual Adult - 1 year -$15.00Individual Youth - 1 year -$8.00Husband/Wife (Combination) - 1 year -$20.001 Yr Family - $20.00 (1 or 2 adults [must be spouse] ) plus $2.00 peryouth
3 Yr Family - $50.00 (1 or 2 adults [must be spouse] ) plus $6.00 per youth
** ALL NON-US MEMBERSHIPS MUST INCLUDE $10.00 PER YEAR SERVICE FEE **

Name:

Youth Age:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

Amount Enclosed:

Referred By: Pamela Nock #806

Send to:

American Rabbit Breeders Association, Inc.
Glen Carr, Executive Director
PO Box 426 Bloomington, IL 61702

Yea that would be awesome by then i may still belooking at this rate. LOL I e-mailed most of tehm and twohave replied back and they don't have what i lookin for at the minutebut well have to see. RObert

Hope you are able to find what youwant. Hollands are notoriously expensive! The lastone we added to our herd, Audrey's "Dude", was$250.(His portrait is below)

Pam

pamnock wrote:
American Rabbit Breeders AssociationMembership info:

Membership in the AMERICAN RABBIT BREEDERS ASSOCIATION, INC.,entitlesthe individual or family to a copy of the Official Guidebook To RaisingBetter Rabbits (free with the initial membership), the ARBA Yearbook, asubscription to Domestic Rabbits magazine, Registration, Grand Championcertification and other privileges.
Membership Fees:
Individual Adult - 1 year -$15.00Individual Youth - 1 year -$8.00Husband/Wife (Combination) - 1 year -$20.001 Yr Family - $20.00 (1 or 2 adults [must be spouse] ) plus $2.00 peryouth
3 Yr Family - $50.00 (1 or 2 adults [must be spouse] ) plus $6.00 per youth
** ALL NON-US MEMBERSHIPS MUST INCLUDE $10.00 PER YEAR SERVICE FEE **

Name:

Youth Age:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

Amount Enclosed:

Referred By: Pamela Nock #806

Send to:

American Rabbit Breeders Association, Inc.
Glen Carr, Executive Director
PO Box 426 Bloomington, IL 61702
Do I just have to print this, fill it out and send it with the money?

-Jay

Latest posts

Back