how the rabbits did at the state fair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jashaira

Reaction score
Sorry I have not been around much I had the fair to get ready for and 4 kids to get record books and posters ready. They also had to study for their test and showmanship. Mr. Freeman took up tons of time blowing out his coat everyday. It was a 2 week long..... fair. First was the Youth We did very well there.

Mr.freeman the English angora was show my my youngest Gabby. He was the only on there so he got BOB (by default) and in Open took BOS we had 8 in the class this time.

065-1.jpg

Her fuzzy lop Emmit (broken opal) got BOG in Open he took BOB

073.jpg

My son Dylan has 3 mini BOV in both youth and openwe forgot to get his pic. His new doe a broken black (Reid) took BOSV out of 14. In open she got 2nd.

053-3.jpg

My daughter shown her 2 himmis her black in youth got 3rd out of 4 and in open got BOSV. Her doe got first in both open and youth.

This is her doe

051-4.jpg

Now our Jersey also did well. Our BEW took 2nd in youth and BOSG in open. The chocolate silver marten got BOG in both youth and open. My blue only went in open has I forgot to redo her tattoo and she got 1st. The black buck got BOB in youth and in open he got 3rd.

We only got a pic of the black buck.

047-3.jpg

lol glad yall did well :) Congrats to the kids. We'll be having our rodeo in late march im so excited

Latest posts

Back