How old would you say this baby is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd guess 3 or 4 weeks.

She is way too young to be away from her mother if she is having to be bottle fed, thats for sure. My guess is 3-5 weeks old.

I would agree with Ladybug, three weeks or so. Honestly though, I don't know if I would be trying to bottle feed it. If it can eat solid food, that would probably be best. And it definalty shouldn't be getting carrot at this age.

My babies were 4 weeks when I got them and, honestly, that baby can't be more than 3 weeks tops. I'm really concerned by the current owner and his/her "experience" with rabbits. And for the baby to be adopted out to yet another home...it just angers me to no end.

I do hope the little guy (or girl) finds a good home with someone who's truly experienced in rabbit care. Otherwise, sadly, I don't think she's even got a chance.

:grumpy:I just hate hearing stories such as this one. :X

I am considering trying to convince my parents to let me get her and try to wean her, but there is no way my parents would let me have another bunny so I would have to have a home lined up if she survives.

you could post in the rescue me section(now or if you got him/her and s/he made it).

wow to me she looks about 2 weeks. She's not much bigger than the hand. My mother rabbit just had babies so I am very aware of the sizes and ages, Maybe 2 1/2 weeks.

I don't know how she will do without mother's milk. She needs bottle fed goats milk maybe?

2-3 weeks old. Definitley shouldn't be away from her mother. Definitley shouldn't be eating carrots! Looks like she just opened her eyes, so I'd guess not much older than 14, 16 days? Too young to be away from Momma.

Any news on whether she's found a new home yet? or can you get her?

Emily

I agree with what BlueSky said. She does look way to little tobe eating carrots and being away from her mother. I hope she is doing ok with her mothers milk..

I hope the little is doing good.

Updates on her?

Latest posts

Back