How old is your bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mika77

Reaction score
Just curious what age are the bunnies on this forum. I'm not sure about my, they all were adopted as adults. Clover had two homes before I got him and he is probably 6-7 years old. Lilly was found as a stray and brought to the animal shelter and we guess she is about 3-4 years old. We got Bindi at the shelter last January and were told that she is a year old however she did grow some since we got her (she is a dutch mix) so I am wondering if she possibly was younger then what the shelter said? My Hoppy passed away when she was 6-7 years old.

Ours are all rescues so it's impossible to say with some and we can make a close guess with others. Beth and Nikki were both under a pound so we figured they were about 8 to 10 weeks--they are 6 and 5 now. We just lost our little Charlene and figure she had to be at least 10--we had her for 6 years and the vet said she was around 4 when we found her. Serena is probably around seven--she was very skinny when she was rescued and we thought she was an English Spot as she was fair sized---she grew a little bit more to 17 pounds and she's a Checkered Giant. Peter, Spike, and Hutch are somewhere around 6 or 7. Lilli is our youngest and we think she's somewhere around 3. Oh, great crystal ball, ....................

I was told my bunny is under a year but as for how far under a year I have no clue. I have had him 2 months now and not seen him grow so I am guessing about a year now or close to it

Most are guesses.

Ringo Starr, 5 years
Connor Grayson, 4 years
Teresa Mekare, 6 years
Elvis Aaron, 4 years
Wyatt Holliday Earp, 4 years
Noah Chibi Ash, 6 years
Gwyneth Apple Hoshi, 3 years

Connor and Apple both have actual B-Days in a few days.

Korr was 5 is Aug. I got him in Oct and he was probably about 10-12 weeks then and I have had him for just over 5 years now.

Lillian was 2 in June, so she is almost 2.5. I have had her 1 year at the end of Aug.

Ginny is about 19-20 months. I have had her since February.

Amelia will be 1 on Dec 5. I got her in June.

Sophie was about 4 or 5 when I got her and I had her for 2 years, so she was about 6 or 7 when she died.

Sean was estimated to be about 2 when I got him and I had him for 7 months.

I had Penelope for almost 3 years and she was probably about 6-7 months when I got her.

I was told Solara was 1 (on Sept 8) and Sabriel was 1 (on Sept 25) and Silas was 2 (on June 28). c:

Buttercup is 12 years 3 months

Wilbur & Jackie 7 +years (they live with their father now)

Daisy Mae is 5 +years

Winston & Vega I'm not sure of their age I have had them for 4 years 3 months

Susan

wow Sooska!! 12 years 3 months!! How awesome is that???? I hope so much my bunnies have such wonderful long lives.

BunBun is two and a half, soon to be three and Tahli, I have no idea :( He is young though.

Benji was 4 years old in July, and Pippin was 3 years old in April :). 4 and 3 wonderful years where they have enriched my life and I hope it will be many many many more

Jen

I adopted Solara and Sabriel at 6 months, and they are both now a year old c: (I adopted them separately and bonded them, but their birthdays are very close to each other! XD) and I adopted Silas when he was 2 years old.. and well he's still 2 years old XD

Otto will be 2 in February (had him from 8 weeks old) and Hannah will be 4 (she only came to us in March).

As close as Hannah's original owner could figure her birthday was in Feb or March (she got her from a pet store), so we've decided to celebrate both birthdays on Feb 20th, which is Otto's actual birthday.

Latest posts

Back