how old are your rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ani-lover

Reaction score
my bun Domino is 15 and i am curious how old everyones bunnies are
please include age and name (maybe a picture)
100_9917.jpg

Well, I haven't even been a bunny mom for two years yet, so:

Mocha, my first bun (and youngest because she was a baby when I got her) will be two at the end of December.

Loki is somewhere around 2.5 years.

Fey and Sprite are also around 2.5 years.

With our little rescue bunnies, we don't know,but the vet said Fiona was still young, maybe just a year orso. I'd guess about the same for Timmy.

My very first bunny lived to be 13, but he hadto be put to sleep because something happened (like a stroke), and hecould no longer stand up. Half of his body seemed to gonumb. I don't have any digital pictures of him.

Nutmeg is 5, and Wildfire is 2 1/2.

--Dawn

Mine are still babies...at least in my eyes. :)

Our Maisie is almost a year old...birthday Dec 30th. I can'twait...her first birthday is just around the corner!!:D She'll be a spoiled little (and I mean little) bun,getting presents twice in one week! :) But...aren'tbuns supposed to be spoiled? Heehee...

And our Flower, we estimate to be about seven months old, birthdayestimated to be around March 29th. We got lucky when we foundher that she she was so young, she still had a few things about herphysically that indicated age, to some degree. She wasapproximately six weeks old when we found her. :)

Rosie*

Loki is a rescue but the vet said he's about 9months old and with the horrible shed he's going through....Icompletely believe it. :?

t and Loki

2005_1001random0026.jpg

Dodge is coming up four years old I estimate, and I have had her for a year next Jan.

dodge01.jpg

dodge02.jpg

BunBun is 6 months old:

bunbun01.jpg

Lucky is 4 months old:

lucky01.jpg

DSC06710%20copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back