how often do you see your bunny do binkys?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

on average, how often do you see your rabbit do binkys?

• several times a day!

• at least once a day

• a few times a week

• a few times a month

• hardly ever

• i've never seen my rabbit binky

Results are only viewable after voting.

girlzilla

Reaction score
thought it would be interesting to see how often most rabbits on average do "binkys". i guess like people, some rabbits are super happy and binky like crazy and some aren't into doing binkys at all. the poll will tell all! :)

All my guys are different :).

Poppy rarely binkies.. only when she is EXTREMELY happy. When I wash her sheets/blankets and give them to her warm from the drier, usually she does a binky, sometimes she doesn't. When she's feeling giddy and excited, especially around other bunnies she'll also pop a quick binky hehe.

Pebbles will binky for food, pretty much the only time she does them hehe. She binkies every morning and evening pretty much :).

Bruno will binky every time he is out, especially when he's on carpet. He never fails to amaze me with how high he can binky! WOW! :shock:

I :heartsbunny binkies!

I voted at least once a day. I see the most binkies from 10-12 at night, and early in the morning around 4-6 am. They have different binky styles. Apollo races around the whole house and binkies, and Sophie zigzags and darts and binkies in a small area. Apollo also does binkies and head flicks when she sees me coming with the salad bowl every night.:p

I voted for several times a day as Hope is a mega binky bunnie, she is always doing freaky jumps too. Harvey on the other hand doesn't it as often as her, but will still do it daily.

What with binky bunnies and popcorning piggies, there's never a dull moment in my house. :D

My Starsky binkies all the time, he just can't contain himself and his binkies are HUGE! Lacey, bless her,will try to binky but has a big bottom and can't quite get up in the air but she will try several times a day :) Diesel will also binky several times a day when he comes out for playtime but nobun beats Starsky in the binky area.

It depends with my girls, they used to binky loads when they were younger, but as they have gotten older and slowed down they binky less and less. Although they still binky and race about when they are excited!:biggrin2:

Oooh I have three Binky-crazy bunnies! :D

Maddie binkies all the time - when I come into the room, when she gets her food, when I wake up...she's such a happy, excited bun! :bunnydance:

Pebble and Ebony binky as soon asI put them into their run, and lots of times throughout the day. Usually when one binkies the other copies. ;)They binky when they come inside too. :rabbithop

I love watching binkies... :bunnyheart

All 4 of mine binky at least 8 times a day each. And those are only the ones I see. Reese binkies at least 12 times and Zoey binkies probably a good 16 times.

They all go nuts when I put them out to run and they binky like they are starving when I go to feed them.:foreheadsmack:

Hmmm hard to answer...

Wiggles doesn't binky as much. She does it when she feels like it. She just loves to lie against me and purr most of the time.

Dahlia binkys all the time! This silly girl loves having me chase her and instead of running, she binkys all the way. Lol. She is terribly funny to watch. She binkys plenty in her cage too. In fact, the first time she binkied is when I put her in the NIC condo :p

Bam-Bam actually did a ton of binkies yesterday when I gave him free roam! He looked bored since Wiggles isn't with him so I thought it would do him some good. :)

So I guess i will put several times a day...

As for our rabbit, General, I would say that he binkies at least once a day. When he realizes it's time to eat, he does his little bunny dances. Binkies usually happens when he wants to us to play with him, chase him around, etc :running bunny

Rilee doesn't binky too often. If she does something bad and I yell at her, she'll binky >.< Or if she teases the dog. Or just random acts that I or other people do around her. She's a weird little menace. She has to be pretty happy about something to binky. She runs the Bunny 500 several times a day though.

Charlie holds binkyfest everynight. He is such a cute binkier. Although, he misses the landing alot and tends to barrel roll :).

Carmel reserves her binkies for special occasions only....unless I start driving her mad by calling hernameover and over again in my sing song pitched voice. Then she starts shaking her head and binkying like a nut:pinkbouce:

Latest posts

Back