How much to feed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay so I have a 7 month old male mini rex and a 2 month old Holland lop so I got my rabbits as a shocker how I got them will be on introductions and I was just wondering how much do I feed them..I do all my research and have gotten different answers ... so currently I am feeding them each 1/4 cup pellets and for veggies WHICH IM SCARED HES TO YOUNG FOR but give him is 1 romaine and 1 redleaf and a baby carrot snapped in two they both get that at night.Pellets in the morning hay all afternoon and veegies at night Im just focused on being the best I can be for them.So am I doing this right?

1/4 cup of pellets is a good amount, that is the amount I feed my 4.5 month old. And they should both have access to unlimited hay at all times. It is very important that they eat as much as they like.

Also go slow with introducing veggies to them as too much can upset their tummy, keep an eye out on their poo and if it becomes soft or any diarrhoea, stop immediately.

Latest posts

Back