How much Nethie is Chalk?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
I've been wondering this for a while.... I'm not great at breeds, but I'm pretty sure she has some Nethie in her, right? Or am I wrong? Can anyone tell me how much Nethie she is, and what she's crossed with maybe? She could just be a complete cross, she's from a pet store...

I'm not entirely sure what I mean by 'how much Nethie', just is it only a little bit, or what.... if that makes any sense at all lol?! :dunno

She weighs 1.7kg, which is 3.7lbs, so bigger than most Nethies I think? But she seems to be fully grown, at 10 months old....

Pics:

1215379998.jpg

1215380091.jpg

1215380276.jpg

1215380761.jpg

Thanks guys! :)

Jen xx

she reminds me of a Polish.She could be a poorly marked broken Polish. JMO

I have no official knowledge but I was thinking polish. Though not sure if polish is the same in the uk.

:threadhijacked:, Sorry!

I've been wondering the same thing with Archie. I was told he was an Argente Bleu but he isn't big enough. I think his face seems quite Nethie?

bunnies004-1.jpg

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

JadeIcing wrote:
I have no official knowledge but I was thinking polish. Though not sure if polish is the same in the uk.
The Polish we have here, I think, is what you call Britannia Petite over there. :)

Michaela wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
The Polish we have here, I think, is what you call Britannia Petite over there. :)

You have it backwards I think. We( USA)call the Brit Polish Britania Petite.

It is difficult to say as the different countries have different breeds and diffeent standards.

Archie could have polish or nethie in him. In the USA our Polish get to 3.5 lbs.

same for Jen;s. The ears remind me of Polish more then ND. As for color good ?

That's what I said, did I not? LOL!

UK Polish = Britannia Petite? That's what my post means, I said it awkwardly. :p So silly that the same name is given to different breeds in different countries. But same with mini lops I guess.

No need to worry what breed she is if you just send her to me. :)

mouse_chalk wrote:
I've been wondering this for a while.... I'm not great at breeds, but I'm pretty sure she has some Nethie in her, right? Or am I wrong? Can anyone tell me how much Nethie she is, and what she's crossed with maybe? She could just be a complete cross, she's from a pet store...

Pics:

1215379998.jpg

1215380091.jpg

1215380276.jpg

1215380761.jpg

Thanks guys! :)

Jen xx

I didn't know Polish was the same as Britannia Petite.

Lol, it's all too confusing. All I know is Chalk is so cute! :)

She's the exact same body shape Sakura was, and Sakura was 100% nethie (though not well bred). Just my 2 cents, or pennies, whatever your lowest coinage is in the UK :p.

:threadhijacked::nicethread

I was always wondering the same thing about storm. Any advice we need a perminent thread like this. Mods

Storm is 2 pound almost exactly.

SDC10160.jpg

SDC10193.jpg

1231617549.jpg

She does look quite like a Polish! And yes her coloring is a broken magpie most likely. She is really adorable though!

She doesn't seem to have Nethie in her, I can really see the Polish a lot though!

I'd say she is likely a Polish or Polish cross ....
Storm looks 100% Nethie to me..... I'd like to see some other opinions on these guys tho :)

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Didn't anyway see this is thread is 7 months old???
No oooppps LOL :pall well new answers anyway LOL:p

Woah, old thread! Lol!

Thanks for bumping it though- always nice to have more opinions..... :)

So do we think Chalk is Polish?

And no I'm not sending her anywhere lol :biggrin2: She stays right with me. Too cute to part with!

Back