How much is your bunny worth?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! How horrible someone took them, thank goodness they were returned! I think you need a better lock. I'm glad my kids are safely tucked in the house.

If I were to list my rabbits for sale (though one is) they would be listed like:

Kailua - She has a leg of GC, I start all my MR out at $30, so her "value" to me would be around $40. She mainly has lines that are from 4-Hers, so no big name breeders. I do have her for sale for $30.

Kaelum - No wins yet as he hasn't been to a show. I paid I think $35 for him; he's proven so I'd probably resell him at $35, since his "value" hasn't increased that much. If he had some show table experience, and had more litters, he'd probably be worth maybe $10 to $15 more.

Leyna - I got her for free. Actually thinking about rehoming her. I'd probably ask $30 just because she's a purebred HL. She's still young enough to show and get some junior legs, and still young enough to breed.

Emily

Back