How much did you pay?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilylop

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering how much did you pay for your bunny?? Obviously it will vary from country to country and what kind of bun you have and if it is show class or not.

My little guys who is a mini lop cost me $70 here is a pic. Please post your's

fcd49779.jpg

Wow I have read many stories of Fraggles and he sounds so cute and mischievious!! I really hope my new fella is like that!!
Free bunnies god know one around here would do that! Always looking to make a buck! I thought $70 was a bit steap but he is just too cute!! I can't not get him :D

Our bunny would have been $45 at the local shelter, but we got him for $22 since they had a half off deal going (sounds like I'm buying groceries, lol). I didn't mind paying a little extra since I know the shelter would use them money to help other animals without homes.

My 2 together were $100 (pet store). Your bun looks like my Trillian :biggrin: (hopefully not as much of a troublemaker. She "replants" my plants) :rollseyes

We paid $40 for scamper the previous litter was $25 and my daughter fell in love with him from his week old picture because he looked like a tiger. Oh poor Fraggles

scamper.jpg

30 for jacob (holland lop) I got him at a rabbit show in lawrenceberg tn and he was the cutest lil bunny there Sophie was 15 (mini lop)

Korr was $15. Sophie was $45 from the humane society. Penelope was $15. Sean was $90 from the humane society. Lillian was $450, but that included the spay. Ginny was $50. Amelia, Tesla and Kraken were all free, but I had to pay $10 each for Tesla and Kraken to get them here.

Let's see now,

Frost was $25
Willow was free
Babbitty was free
Star was $25
Ty was free
Jabberwocky was free, although I had to pay $20 for transport. He came from Illonois, so quite the journey for him!
Buttercup was free.
Flynn was free.

Since pretty much all my bunnies are rescues, I got them for free. In terms of the other bunnies we have that are my Mom's or my Sister's.

Popcorn was $15
Wallaby was free
Peace was $75. Belgians are extremely rare, so he did cost us a bit.
Kokomo was free.

Charlie was $35 but I ended up having to give her back to the breeder. A bit later her friend gave me Ripley for free. (but it was kind of a trade I guess)

Fiona was $25 from a county shelter, already spayed.
Timmy was $25 from a city shelter, neutered and microchipped on the last day before they bumped the price up to $50.

Latest posts

Back