How much brushing...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddysMom

Reaction score
Soo my lil onesmoult ..which is nobiggie ..but for whatever reason its a HUGE moult...I spent a good 30minutes oneach rabbit and the amount of fur coming off wasn'tbecoming less.

I use a fine toothed wireslicker on them. I know they havesensitive skin soat what point does the brushing irritatethem? I go lightly with long strokeso I never actually "poke"at the skin. They def. dont mind it b/c they stay still and chattertheir teeth, and I would think they'd try to get away if it wasbothering them. I know the brushing is essential to help prevent furballs, but I want to make sure I'm not hurting the poor lil ones :?

p.s. Im totally itchy and sneezyfrom all the floating fur. I do believe I am allergic to moulting LOL

goodness, i never brush my munchkins. never eventhought to look for a brush, maybe i should. i just sort of run myhands down them and shake the fur off. sometimes i wet my hands alittle and the loose fur sticks to my hands.

sounds to me like fat boy and lil girl love the brushing, they'd probably run away from you if it started to annoy them. lol

Nicole

i agree.. if it was hurting or bothering them,they'd hop off ..or if they were mine give you a good nudge or clothestug to say HEY STOP IT lol.. then hop off and give you the butt.. but..mine are goobers :) hehe

Latest posts

Back