How many of you can relate to today's

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm betting Pipp can relate to this....and I know I can. My computer speakers went dead suddenly.....and Art found out why and said, "Well....they are YOUR rabbits..". I guess they didn't care for my taste in music!

Peg

The only time Oreo (RiP) ever chewed wires was when she was running in my old room. My brother came in and was being loud and obnoxious and wouldn't let me out of the room, when I could see that Oreo wanted to go back downstairs into her cage. Since noone was 'listening to her' (or rather was being held up by an ass) she did what she does when she needs attention. She chewed. Chewed my favorite pair of headphones. Into three pieces. :' (

060226det.jpg

:laugh:When I first saw that one I thought I would die laughing!! (BTW, my little sister's bunny is named Butterscotch!) Thankfully, my buns don't chew wires much **because I don't let them near any wires or cables (Benjamin!! mouse cables are NOT edible!!), live or otherwise, if I can help it!**

To upload a photo here, click the button I circled below (in red).

How2.jpg

But, to upload that photo, I right clicked on the picture copied the link, and pasted it in the box that popped up after pressing that button, and that'll enter the picture into the reply box. :)

If you want to upload your own photos, you need a place like www.photobucket.com to upload your photos. (and then all the rest is the same.) Hope this helps!

Back