How many House Rabbits do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelore

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many house Rabbitseveryone had. Right now I have two house Rabbits and Twooutside in my Mini Barn with my Guinea Pigs. Notcaged with any Guinea Pigs of course.

I have 4 Rabbits and 20 Guinea Pigs.

Annette

We currently have about 130 rabbits (outdoors),but do have a few housepets including our new kitty Vira, a little oldhamster, Ruth the mouse, a chinchilla, Toby the Jack Russell, and 5fish. Sam, our female white cat, lives outside.

Pam

I have two bunnies now. Luv and Roger.Took a long time to get a second one. My hubby was agaisntit. But now he seems to find a little humor in two bunnies.

Cristy

I have two, but only because my father won't let me have more.

65452073.jpg

~Christine~

I have two rabbits outside and two dogsinside.:)I used to have five rabbits outside, five dovesinside, one love bird inside and one dog inside:pBut we soldour birds and some of our rabbits. It was just too much work.

:DCassandra:D

Well let's see. I have two indoor buns,Ella and Ozzy,and now an indoor guinea pig, Madi. I have 3outdoor buns, Bubba, Jenna and Lexi;two outdoor cats, KitKatand Spike;two labrador retrievers, Hershey andShylo;and one lab/chow mix pup, Gimpy who is Shylo'spuppy. Yes her name is Gimpy. She is the mostaccident prone dog I've ever seen. When she was just a smallpup, she got bit twice by something, I think a scorpion, and got thishumungous goiter looking thing (it went away the next day) and then shebroke her hip somehow (personally, I think her bones are very weak, herpopa was a stray mongrel :X) and now she limps.

Here is a pic of them all...except for the cats (they disappear during the day only to return at night!)

21 bunnies in the basement not counting babies.9outside bunnies,1 inside cat 3 outside barn cats,a jack russell,achihuahua,two beagles outside,8 ducks,10 chickens.bluebird

I don't have any indoor bunnies as my parentswould not let me and the cats would prolly attack them. But ihave 9 outside and 7 babbies. I German Shepherd/ MalamuteRufus outside, Chihuiau mix Candy indoors, Mekio and Smokey inside catsand fish.

-Robert-

Hi, I have 13 house rabbits. Nine (9) of them arenot caged, the other 4 are housed in 6 foot long cages. I also have 8rabbits outside in hutches. Charlotte

So far in our house we have had: (some have passed on)

3 Rabbits

2 Hamsters

12 Gerbils - This was a mix-up at the petshop!!

We brought2 boys???

And for a while i thought they were gay???

Until Fathers day lat year!!! When we woke up to 5 little wriggling jellybeans!! LOL!!!

my two rabbits live outside, and with them thereare chickens and ducks. Inside we have hamsters kittens and giantafrican land snails, a right menagerie we have. Its all good!!!!

We have 2 house rabbits, Henry and Max... maleand female. Though having them in the house is proving to bea bit difficult lately, they had to live on the landing last nightwhilst we had a house warming party! Poor wee things!

They're now back to their rightful homes in the kitchen and Henrycelebrated by having a few binkies and circles when he gotdownstairs! Wee scone!

Wow....21 Bunnies in the basement??? Oknow I know you must love Rabbits, but why 21 of them in thebasement? Are you a breeder? That might explain whyone person would have 21 of them in the basement. ;)

bluebird wrote:
21 bunnies in the basement not counting babies.9 outsidebunnies,1 inside cat 3 outside barn cats,a jack russell,a chihuahua,twobeagles outside,8 ducks,10 chickens.bluebird

Back